Yes, I’m still alive, and LonE is still alive too! Life did get busy as I expected, but I will keep LonE alive by releasing from time to time. Thank you all for those who left comments to my last post below. 🙂
I believe most of you should have heard of “Rewrite” already, Key’s upcoming new game to be on sale in April. If you haven’t yet, here is the PV:
Orito Shinji (you better know who he is) wrote the OP. I’m going to refrain from commenting on the song for now; instead I would like hear what you guys think. Please let me know in comments.
P.S. I added a song to my mp3 collection, “Kimi Shinitamou Koto Nakare” by May’n (yes, about time). You can find it in Download section with DDL available.
You always hear “time flies”, and it sure is the case here. 5 years really passed in a blink since LosslessONE was found. During all those years I stayed up numerous nights when possible to put out new releases asap, with all tags as accurate as possible. Those were the days I will never forget. Unfortunately, everything has to come to an end. I won’t call this the end of LonE, but since I’m the main ripper and I will be taking a long break, you can expect a major decline in LonE’s activeness. I will still try to put out some personal picks from time to time if time allows. I hope you all enjoyed your time with us, I know I will miss it. 😦
As for my mp3 collection, I have added 7 new songs to “complete” it for now. You can find them in Download section, with DDL available.
1. My Soul, Your Beats [Lia] (to be honest, to me this song is “okay” at best. The first 12 seconds of the song is the best part. I’m adding this song mostly because of my attachment to the show)
2. Brave Song [Tada Aoi] (love this song so much that I translated it. This is 1 of the only 2 translated lyrics I have submitted there, so you can imagine how much I love the song. Instrumetal version of this song is also highly recommended)
3. Get Back My Dear Friend [CHUA CHURAM feat. Sakakibara Yui] (one of her best songs as of late. Caught my attention right away when I listened to the album for the first time)
4. Ruri no Tori [Shimotsuki Haruka] (one of the 3 songs I picked from her latest album, “Michibiki no Harmony”. Also one of the songs that I should have added earlier. A very nice song to listen to at late night)
5. Omoi no Kanata [Shimotsuki Haruka] (I think this is her only upbeated songs in my collection. Might not be the best choice, but it just catches my attention somehow)
6. Snowdrop [Shimotsuki Haruka] (once it passes the introduction part, the rest of the song will just wrench your heart)
7. I have a dream [Kalafina] (a concert-encore-like song from their latest album)
If you have never heard of Marriage Royale series before, you can read up its wiki entry. Putting the harem story aside, its seiyuu cast is definitely a catchy one, and hence you can imagine its character song album is nothing less than an all-star (seiyuu) collection, as you can see from the tracklist below:
1. Yumemiru Sekai ga Hajimaru tomorrow [Asakura Miyako (CV. Kotobuki Minako)]
2. first love [Umeda Minami (CV. Yoshida Mayumi)]
3. Hop, Step, Full Full Jump! [Tenryuu Ena (CV: Shintani Ryouko)]
4. Futatsuiro [Shinjou Otoha (CV. Kitamura Eri)]
5. Fushigi… Naze ka na? [Saeki Sera (CV. Matsuki Miyu)]
6. Hello My Love [Daiba Minato (CV: Koshimizu Ami)]
7. Saikyou Love Link [Hamayuu Ebino (CV. Gotou Yuuko)]
8. White out [Hidaka Yakumo (CV. Takagaki Ayahi)]
9. Pink Days [Uwajima Iyo (CV. Toyosaki Aki)]
10.Nagareboshi Kirari [Nago Uruma (CV. Chihara Minori)]
11.Yume he Tsuduku Tabiji [Sanjou Asahi (CV. Morinaga Rika)]
12.Dokomade mo Anata to Isshoni [Akita Komachi (CV. Nakahara Mai)]
13.TWINS YELL (Bonus Track) [Miu & Miku (CV. Kuwatani Natsuko, Tomatsu Haruka)
There must be someone you like from that list (character-wise/seiyuu-wise/combination of both), right? 😉
Our April BGM was a pretty nice one, wasn’t it? It has a vocal version by the way, performed by Katakiri Rekka. The song is highly recommended. It was added to my mp3 collection early last month, you can refer to this post for details. As for this month’s BGM, I’m not even going to ask you to guess, because you should recognize it right away. It’s the instrumental version of a song of which it might appear that the lyrics totally outshines the music, however that’s only when you listen to the song. If you listen to just the music, you will find out that the music itself is also stunningly beautiful. Kudos to the arranger, ANANT GARDE EYES. Click “Background Music” on the right under the link section to listen to it now.
PS If you’re interested in the lyrics (which you should, because the lyrics is the essence of this song), I translated it and wrote a post about it which you can read here.
It’s x Days, there are already plenty of discussions about the game (series) everywhere, so I will save it. Besides, I have yet to try out Cross Days, and strictly speaking I didn’t finish School Days & Summer Days. I have to say though, I was one of the first few proud(?) ones to get the patch working on Summer Days and try out Kokoro’s H-scene. 😀 Anyway, like the previous works’ albums, Cross Days’ OST features OP/ED/Inserts etc. that are performed by singers whom you should be highly familiar with. Let’s take a look at the tracklist below (those tracks without [ ] means they are BGMs, written by HIKO):
1. First Note [KIRIKO]
2. Hitotsuboshi [yozuca*]
3. be there [Rita]
4. timeless melody [Chata]
5. Eternal Flow [Ceui]
6. Sunadokei [Riryka]
7. First Note -Wake Up Ver.-
8. Aruhi no Dekigoto
9. Daisuki na Basho
10.Haruka na Mado no Akari
12.Vale no Mukou
13.Jugyou ga Owatta!
14.Yaburekake no Kokoro
15.Nagai Kage, Kimi ni Todoke
16.Sono Page no Saki
18.Jibun he no Uso
19.Nukumori ha Toki wo Tomeru
20.Eien nimo Kaegatai Mono
21.Makoto ni Ikidoori wo Kanjimasu
22.Tsume ga Amai!
23.Kimi ni Tsutaetai Koto
24.Yuuki wo Dashite Fumidasou
25.First Note -Mellow Reprise Ver.-
The songs are pretty okay, just that the OP song “First Note” sounds really depressing to me for some reason (nope, it’s not because of the lyrics, even though the lyrics isn’t exactly cheerful). I wonder if it’s just me. Anyway, “Brave Song” is occupying my mind too much right now to comment on anything else. Talking about that, our background BGM has been updated, read this post for more details.
First of all, in case you wonder, this album has nothing to do with Higurashi or Umineko. Produced by Chambers Records, after putting out albums about summers and snowing winters (Natsu Uta series and Yuki Furu Uta series. In fact, we still have Natsu Uta 2 -Kimi to Kanaderu Ai no Uta- on our current tracker), this time it’s about graduation. Like its previous albums, they have also put together a group of recognizable singers together for this one, as you can see below:
1. Brand-New Spring [Rita]
2. Akaneiro no Kimi he [Oomori Mariko]
3. Ashita ni Mukatte [Yuduki]
4. a-tempo [yuiko]
5. Sotsugyou [yukana]
6. Sakura Illumination [Marie]
7. 2nd Introduction [Nakahata Takeharu]*
8. Sayonara Arigatou [Chata]
9. Bokura no Ashita [Uchiyae Yuka]
10.Let’s go on everyday -Kono Basho kara- [Mint]
11.Watashi no “Sayonara”. [Katakiri Rekka]
12.Boku ga Otona ni Naru Hi [Gojou Mayumi]
Personal pick of this album would be track 8. Even though I have been mentioning on IRC that Chata is the one who’s been standing out lately among the “doujin queens”, no, I didn’t pick the song because of that reason. It’s a pure coincidence.
In case you wonder why we did not release the 1st album, “assorted voices”, it’s because I have yet to get ahold of its scans. But anyway, let’s take a look at this one’s tracklist:
1. Shinsei Philosophy [Yui Yamamoto]
2. Hoshikuzu no Kizuna [Lia]
3. For the Truth [JURIE]
4. Kono Sora no Dokoka de [Aoi]
5. Fly away [misuzu feat. Aoi]
6. Aitakute [karuta & Hirona]
7. a drop in the water -duo version- [Lia & REI]
8. believe [YU⇒KA & REI]
9. Tsubasa wo Kudasai -acoustic ver- [Lia & Aoi]
10.Kagayakeru Basho [Lia, Aoi, YU⇒KA, karuta, REI, Hirona, misuzu]
11.Silent Message [Lia]
If you have my mp3 collection, you should recognize the first song, “Shinsei Philosophy”. Yes, it’s the OP song of the game “Yoake Mae Yori Ruriiro na -Moonlight Cradle-“. Yes, that means FEEEEEEEEENA (sorry, I just had to say that :P). And if you wonder about track 9, yes, it’s that “Tsubasa wo Kudasai”. Two things I would like to note though: 1) there’s a picture of the singer(s) under each song’s lyrics, other than first one’s, which means Yamamoto’s is missing. That’s quite a pity; 2) “Aoi” in this album is Tada Aoi, who is recognized for performing the ED of GUNSLINGER GIRL -IL TEATRINO-, “doll”, and most lately the ED of Angel Beats!, “Brave Song”.