For those who are trying to download from our archive bot dont_TOUCH_me in our IRC channel, you would notice that the packlist link is currently not working. That’s due to lolipower.org’s DNS being down; you can use this link instead: http://184.108.40.206/packlist.php?bot=dont_TOUCH_me
You always hear “time flies”, and it sure is the case here. 5 years really passed in a blink since LosslessONE was found. During all those years I stayed up numerous nights when possible to put out new releases asap, with all tags as accurate as possible. Those were the days I will never forget. Unfortunately, everything has to come to an end. I won’t call this the end of LonE, but since I’m the main ripper and I will be taking a long break, you can expect a major decline in LonE’s activeness. I will still try to put out some personal picks from time to time if time allows. I hope you all enjoyed your time with us, I know I will miss it. 😦
As for my mp3 collection, I have added 7 new songs to “complete” it for now. You can find them in Download section, with DDL available.
1. My Soul, Your Beats [Lia] (to be honest, to me this song is “okay” at best. The first 12 seconds of the song is the best part. I’m adding this song mostly because of my attachment to the show)
2. Brave Song [Tada Aoi] (love this song so much that I translated it. This is 1 of the only 2 translated lyrics I have submitted there, so you can imagine how much I love the song. Instrumetal version of this song is also highly recommended)
3. Get Back My Dear Friend [CHUA CHURAM feat. Sakakibara Yui] (one of her best songs as of late. Caught my attention right away when I listened to the album for the first time)
4. Ruri no Tori [Shimotsuki Haruka] (one of the 3 songs I picked from her latest album, “Michibiki no Harmony”. Also one of the songs that I should have added earlier. A very nice song to listen to at late night)
5. Omoi no Kanata [Shimotsuki Haruka] (I think this is her only upbeated songs in my collection. Might not be the best choice, but it just catches my attention somehow)
6. Snowdrop [Shimotsuki Haruka] (once it passes the introduction part, the rest of the song will just wrench your heart)
7. I have a dream [Kalafina] (a concert-encore-like song from their latest album)
Our April BGM was a pretty nice one, wasn’t it? It has a vocal version by the way, performed by Katakiri Rekka. The song is highly recommended. It was added to my mp3 collection early last month, you can refer to this post for details. As for this month’s BGM, I’m not even going to ask you to guess, because you should recognize it right away. It’s the instrumental version of a song of which it might appear that the lyrics totally outshines the music, however that’s only when you listen to the song. If you listen to just the music, you will find out that the music itself is also stunningly beautiful. Kudos to the arranger, ANANT GARDE EYES. Click “Background Music” on the right under the link section to listen to it now.
PS If you’re interested in the lyrics (which you should, because the lyrics is the essence of this song), I translated it and wrote a post about it which you can read here.
How was our March BGM? I believe most of you should have enjoyed it, possibly without recognizing where it was from. Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo, whose adapation into anime failed big time, is, however, a very nice game. I haven’t got that many good laughs from an ADV game/VN for a long time. Since my gaming mood has yet to be over, I picked a BGM of another game I have played lately for our April’s BGM. This time I believe many should recognize it, since a lot of people have played it because of the existence of an English patch for it. Click “Background Music” on the right under the link section to listen to it now.
After I mentioned that our February BGM was highly related to yuinyan, I got quite a few people asking me for the title of the game. So did any of you recognize it or figure it out by yourself? Lately I’m in gaming mood, so after finishing a few in the past month, I picked the title screen music of one of them for our March’s BGM. If you don’t recognize it right away and are interested for hints of it, they are: 1) the game is ranked 22nd on a certain ranking; and 2) it was adapted into anime. Click “Background Music” on the right under the link section to listen to it now.
Yes, I know it has been a while since I updated the BGM. How did you all like the December BGM? Since there are quite a few celebrations this month, such as Chinese/Lunar New Year for the asians, I intended to look for a merrier BGM for this month, but then I came across this one while playing a game (yes, hint: it’s from a game) lately. If you want more hints, you can ask me on IRC. Even though it’s far from a merry music, it does kind of fit the season in some places. Click “Background Music” on the right under the link section to listen to it now.
Since October BGM was a pretty hard one, I gave you guys an extra month to figure it out (ok, ok, I admit that wasn’t exactly the truth. I was just lazy ^^;). After an eventful November, it has finally come to the last month of this year. Time just seems to pass so fast this year that I feel like nothing has really happened for the past 11 months. Anyway, it’s December after all, it’s Christmas, so we have to play something related to it, naturally. You might not recall the track title, you might not know which album it’s from, but you will at least recognize which series it’s from. Click “Background Music” on the right under the link section to listen to it now.